Sol Talent represents professional actors and print talent in the Southeast. Sol follows all SAG-AFTRA union rules. Sol receives 10% of talent’s gross salary for union work, and 20% of talent’s gross salary for non-union jobs and print work. Sol does not charge fees for representation. Avoid scams and read this article from the SC Film Commission.
- Talent must be between the ages of 4-104, with professional training and principal role experience in TV and film. We do not do extra work, reality TV, conventions or pageants.
- Talent must be a U.S. citizen, Green Card holder, or possess an O-1 artist visa.
- Talent is required to have a cell phone with voice mail, and return phone calls within 2 hours.
- Talent is required to check email twice a day and reply to email within 2 hours.
- Talent must be able to attend a live audition or callback with only one day’s notice.
- Talent must be able to tape auditions with only one day’s notice.
- Sol is an exclusive agency. If you sign with us, we will represent you across the board in all departments in this region.
To submit to Sol Talent:
- Read the representation requirements above BEFORE you submit your materials.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your Actors Access profile containing your current resume, headshot and demo reel. Your Actors Access custom link is located in the “My Tools” menu.
- Include your PHONE NUMBER and ADDRESS in your email.
- If your demo reel is not posted on Actors Access, include a link to your reel. If you do not have an acting reel, but have special performance skills (i.e. music, dance, reporting) include a link to those reels. Do not email movie files. See #10 of taping instructions to send files.
- If you do not have a reel, or a skill you can easily demonstrate, create your own personality video! Shoot a video facing the camera and tell us who you are in 60 seconds. Tell us why you would be an asset to Sol. Follow these taping instructions.
- Sol reviews submissions monthly. If we need talent in your category, we will contact you.
- We are very busy and unfortunately, do not have time to take walk-in appointments.
- If you do not hear from us within three months, you are welcome to resubmit.
NOW INTERVIEWING: Professional Athletes, Professional Musicians, Military Service Members and Veterans. TV shows and feature films often cast professional musicians, athletes, and military service members. If you are comfortable on camera, please submit your headshot photo, resume, and link to video reel demonstrating your skills.
Military Service Members and Veterans: Please submit your official photo in uniform and resume with military experience. If you are a veteran, submit a current photo and your resume with past military experience.